Thursday, January 26, 2012

Party for a Princess!!!

On January 21, 2008, I was blessed with the birth of my daughter Emma Claire. She was born at 5:33 pm weighing in at 4 pounds 15 ounces. She came into this world screaming and hasn't slowed down since. She has been the best daughter and sister that Taylor, Scotty and I could have asked for. I truly believe she will be the child that makes me stay up and worry about her at night and go grey by the age of 35. But I look forward to watching her grow into a sweet young lady and seeing what great things God has in store for her life!!! Mommy loves you much and I can't believe you are 4 years old!!!!!

We celebrated Emma's 4th birthday with a Princess Party and there was pink everywhere. She was so excited to celebrate her birthday with friends and family!! Here are a few pictures from the party.































Time for a trip down memory lane!!



























Happy Birthday baby girl!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment