We celebrated New Years with good food and great friends!!! Tambria and Cole, Brannon and Kristen, Kacie, Selina and all of our kids got together for a low country boil and fireworks at our house. It was a fun night with lots of laughs!!! We are very happy to have amazing people in our lives that we get to share it with. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Getting ready for the party!!!
Scotty cooking the food!! It was so good!!
Sweet Asher found Emma's kitchen!!
Sweet Karas!! She is Kristen made over!
Cole and Carsyn
Camden! Looks like she's up to something!
The fire felt soooooo good!!
Scotty and Asher! How we love this little man!
:)
Sparklers! The kids couldn't wait to get started!
Karas cleaning up the mess!
Kacie and Asher checking out the fireworks!
Emma had a little too much fun with the icing!
Time for marshmellows!
Me and my sweet girl!
She was worn out! Poor thing! She didn't make it to midnight!
Happy New Year!
New Years Day we cooked lunch at our house. The traditional porkchops, greens, rice, sweet potatoes, corn and black eyed peas!! Great way to ring in the new year....with family and a full belly!!!
My sister made it down from Nashville to celebrate and I sure am glad! I miss her dearly!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope 2011 was great for all of you and 2012 is even better! May God bless you in ways you could never imagine!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment