Our setup!!! :)
Cooking on the grill!
My parents came up to spend some time with us and have dinner!
Scotty got the kids water balloons and boy were they excited!
Ready, Set, Go!
We had a blast on our first camping trip and also learned a lot about how it all works!
A few weeks later we took a trip to the beach and parked at Camping on the Gulf in Destin. We managed to get a beach front site which was amazing! We were right on the beach and you can't get any closer than we were. It was great! Here are a few of the pictures!
Camping on the Gulf! Literally! :)
Emma loved the sand and had it everywhere!
Sand Castles!!!
Of course we had to hit the swimming pool!
1, 2, 3 Jump!
Diva!
My beach babies!!!
Me and my mom!! :)
The moon was beautiful on the water! The pictures don't do it justice!
Mom and Emma! I wonder what that conversation was about?!
Me and My Love! I can't imagine life without him.
:)
We had an amazing time camping at the beach and can't wait to go back!! Life can't get much better than it is right now and I am one blessed girl! :) I thank the Lord every day for all he has given me and I hope you do too!
No comments:
Post a Comment